Sunday, December 26, 2010

I got a new computer for Christmas & I was hoping to get a picture on here. But since Sam threw up a little while ago & Daniel is still up coughing bad, I think I'd better go to bed & get whatever sleep I can. Ha ha. That's kind of a snap shot of Christmas as a parent. All you who have taken care of sick kids over Christmas break, please raise your hand... Well, I'm thankful for indoor plumbing & the works. Lots of different "bugs" at our house currently & I have not had any of them yet-dangerous times for me.
Beautiful worship services. Sad times with Burmas & Schockmans gone. And last Christmas with Pastor Paul. Lots of changes with loved ones at church.
AND last Christmas with Markus still here & what seems like our family as we know it. Sad. Life moves on...
Wonderful sermon today: Mary & Joseph sojourners; so are we! Heaven is our home.
Love to all & hopefully picture from Murdys soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, Karen Sue! Sounds like you are having an adventurous Christmas...yikes!

    Hope everyone feels better (and stays well!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete